Cessation of ASN Channel
1. Why is StarHub discontinuing ASN (HD)?
We are discontinuing ASN (HD) (Ch 215) as our content provider has abruptly ceased operations in Singapore.
2. When will ASN (HD) be discontinued?
ASN (HD) (Ch 215) will be discontinued from 6 July 2018, 12pm.
3. How will I be informed that ASN (HD) is being discontinued?
Affected customers will see a cessation message when they tune in to ASN (HD) (Ch 215) from 6 July 2018, 12pm.
4. Will ASN (HD) be replaced?
At this time, there will not be any replacement for ASN (HD) (Ch 215). However, you may find other sports content such as Tennis majors, ATP tennis, Golf majors and Formula One in the Sports Premium Package.
For full channel offerings and pricing, please visit https://www.starhub.com/business/promotions/tv-packages.html. If you would like to modify your StarHub TV service, please contact your StarHub Account Manager or call our Business Sales Hotline at 1800 888 8888.
5. Will StarHub refund the subscription fee that I have already paid for ASN (HD) (Ch 215) as part of my StarHub TV subscription?
Billing of subscription charges for ASN (HD) (Ch 215) will cease from 6 July 2018, 12pm. This will be reflected in your August 2018 bill.
Customer must have an active subscription to ASN Pack as of 6 July 2018.