Retail and F&B Digitalisation
SMEs Go Digital Programme
1. How do I add an item to my cart?
Once you log in with your Enterprise ID, select your desired handset and plan, you may click on ‘View pricing summary and continue’ bar at the bottom of the screen to add your item to cart.
2. Can I change, remove or add items to my order?
You can change your order by clicking on the ‘Edit device’ or ‘Edit plan’ hyperlinks and cancel by clicking on the ‘Remove device’ hyperlink at the order configuration page. Our SMB Online Store currently does not allow multiple orders, so you will have to complete ongoing transactions before making another purchase.
3. What happens to my cart if I exit SMB Online Store before checking out?
The item will be saved in your cart so you can return later to complete the purchase. However, please note that the same item may no longer be in stock the next time you try to check out.
4. Can I purchase a handset without signing up for any service plan or contract?
No. All products in our SMB Online Store can only be purchased together with a 2-years contract.
5. Can I add or edit Value-Added Services?
You can add or edit Value-Added Services when customising your order.
6. Can I trade in my old handset when making a purchase online?
No. We currently do not accept trade-ins for online purchases.
7. Can I buy accessories for my new handset?
No. We currently do not carry accessories at our SMB Online Store.
8. How can I review my order?
You can review your order before proceeding to payment and delivery.