StarHub Enhanced iSPRINT Package
- Promotion is applicable to new and existing customers who are upgrading from <100M bandwidth to 100M and above bandwidth and subscribe for a Minimum Period of Service of 24 months.
- Promotion is for StarHub's business Fibre Broadband service. Non-standard cabling works are chargeable, including cabling in connection with Wireless@SG access point cabling works.
- Promotion is open to new and existing customers who wish to upgrade from bandwidths of less than 100M to 100M or more.
- To enjoy this promotion, applicants must be existing business entities registered with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA) and must present their business documents and signed copy of self-declaration form for proof of purchase of ICT package solution to StarHub for verification. Applications are subject to StarHub's approval and credit checks.
- Promotional prices apply only to customers who are eligible for subsidies under the Enhanced iSPRINT scheme as determined solely by IDA ("iSPRINT"); otherwise, StarHub’s full prevailing tariffs shall automatically apply without further notice.
- Customers shall be solely responsible for all iSPRINT applications. In the event a customer is for any reason not entitled to subsidies under iSPRINT, or IDA withdraws, suspends, terminates or modifies any part of iSPRINT, StarHub shall be entitled to immediately withdraw its promotional prices and impose its full prevailing tariffs without further notice.
- In the event of any early termination or downgrade of service during the Minimum Period of Service, StarHub's early termination charges shall apply, which shall be based on StarHub's full prevailing tariffs (not subsidised promotional rates) for the remaining unexpired Minimum Period of Service.
- Promotional prices are inclusive of GST.
- No other StarHub promotion, discounts and/or offers shall apply concurrently with this promotion.
- StarHub reserves the right at any time to amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate, whether in whole or part, this promotion and/or applicable Terms and Conditions without notice at its absolute discretion.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, StarHub's prevailing business general and Broadband service's specific Terms & Conditions available at www.starhub.com shall apply, are incorporated by way of reference and form an integral part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion shall constitute acceptance of all these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
Wireless@SG Terms & Conditions
- Standard installation applies (i.e. during office hours, Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm).
- Service consists of:
a) Standard cabling of not more than 90m per point and 1 POE enterprise switch; and
b) 1x Enterprise SSID for company’s intranet usage.
- Service excludes all configuration, installation, setup, and/or troubleshooting of all third party components, products, systems, networks, including all endpoint/end user system.
- Where StarHub is unable to complete the set-up of the service during the initial scheduled trip due to reasons outside of StarHub’s control, an additional charge of S$374.50 (inclusive of GST) shall apply for each subsequent trip.
- Service’s minimum period of service is 2 years. Early termination charges apply if service is terminated before the expiry of the said minimum period of service.
- Wireless@SG subscription at $52.43 per access point per month (inclusive of GST) applies after a 24-month contract (price excludes the Fibre Broadband plan).