Get free SMS alerts when you miss a call while travelling.
Missed Call Alert service sends you an SMS alert every time you miss a call when you're overseas.
This service is FREE for all mobile customers with International Roaming service and StarHub Prepaid customers. No registration or monthly subscription fees are required.
What you see when receiving the alert
U have missed call(s) from +65XXXXXXXX (21:59) (Singapore time).
To call back, dial *108*65<Phone Number>#(operator dependent) or +65<Phone Number>
No registration or monthly subscription required for this service.
How to call back
Dial *108*65<Phone Number>#(operator dependent) or +65<Phone Number>
Missed Call Alert will be triggered:
- When your phone is switched on but:
- the call isn't answered
- you are on the other line
- you have rejected the call
- When your phone is switched off or not within the network coverage range
How to activate/deactivate
Call 1633 or +65 6820 1633*
(*when you are travelling overseas)
To activate: SMS <Activate> to 2828
To deactivate: SMS <Deactivate> to 2828
- Missed Call Alert will not be sent if the missed calls are made from payphones, PABX (Hunting lines) or lines with Caller Number-Non-Display, or if the network operator you are roaming on charges for receiving SMSes.
- The maximum number of Missed Call Alert one will receive is 20 alerts per day.
- If your phone was switched off or not within the network coverage range, Missed Call Alert will capture up to 9 missed call numbers (sent within 3 SMSes) for the first 24 hours that your phone was switched off/out of coverage.
- Should you decide to deactivate this free service when you are overseas, you can send an SMS request or by calling +65 68201633. However, please note that the respective overseas operators' roaming SMS charges or outgoing roaming airtime charges will still apply.
- For details, please refer to the FAQ.