- StarHub Welcomes All to Experience the "StarHub Mobile Life" -
Singapore, 18 October 2002 – StarHub customers can now look forward to a weekend filled with goodies, jollity and indulgence, simply by visiting ‘Living it up with StarHub’ at Suntec Convention Centre (Level 6, Hall 602) from Friday, 18 October 2002 till Sunday, 20 October 2002 (11am to 9pm). Customers who visit the mobile clinic will be treated to a feast of special mobile phone promotions, free gifts, activities, games and also prizes! This is the second event by StarHub this year, to service its customers, showcase its latest innovative products and services and also host various fun-filled activities to entertain and reward its customers. The first event, ‘Everybody’s a Star!’ took place in February this year.
Mr K C Lai, General Manager of Consumer Sales at StarHub said, "StarHub achieved resounding success in the last event we had for our customers and we have responded with a bigger, better and more exciting event this time round. With the fun-filled activities and jam-packed goodies, I’m sure that ‘Living it up with StarHub’ will once again be well-received."
Customers can look forward to enjoying the following promotional offers:
Free Gifts: Customers who sign up for a StarHub mobile phone package will enjoy one of the following gifts: a S$30 Takashimaya voucher, a S$50 Borders voucher or a S$50 HMW voucher. In addition, they will also be entitled to a chance in a lucky draw to win a Nokia 7650 (MMS-enabled) in StarHub's 2-hourly draw (terms and conditions apply)
- Bring a Friend : Customers who bring along a friend to sign up for StarHub’s mobile services will receive a S$30 StarHub voucher to be redeemed for the next purchase. What’s more, their friends will receive a FREE mobile phone (Siemens C45 with a free water bottle, a Nokia 3315 or a Samsung N500)
- StarHub CableTV: Subscribe to StarHub CableTV with any Premium Channel and get a coffee maker worth S$38 free.
- MaxOnline: Sign up for MaxOnline at the event and get 1 month FREE subscription
StarHub customers, their families and friends will be entertained with the following activities at ‘Living it up with StarHub’:
- Star Snap : capture the best moments of your life with our MMS mobile phones, send it to our on-site promoters and stand a chance to win Sony mini hi-fi sets (worth S$259) and S$100 Takashimaya vouchers. Categories include Hunk of the Day, Babe of the Day, Perfect Couple, Cutest Baby, Best Smile and Most Colourful.
- Putt-for-FREE-Phone: Customers will also be able to put their golfing skills to the test. By putting a ball into various phone holes, they will be able to win any of the 3 following mobile phones -- Trium Neptune, Motorola V100 and Philips Xenium 989.
- Dunk & Win: Other than trying out their luck on the green, customers can also try get into action on a mock-up basketball court, dunking balls to get free mobile phones such as Trium Mars, Nokia 7110 and Motorola V100.
- Mr Unstoppable Rock-Climbing: Live life fearlessly! Be unstoppable in conquering a 24 foot, 3-sided rock-climbing structure and win exciting prizes.
- FM93.3 Mobile Studio : Customers can also get star struck by watching their favourite DJs Ling Zhi and Hui Shi, hosting their radio show live at StarHub’s event (Saturday, 3-5pm).
- Stage games : dress up as a Star, spot-the-difference-MMS pictures, join Green Pre-paid Mobile service’s Quick Wits Contest and stand to win cameras, Palm hand held sets and other attractive prizes
- Goodie bags : early birds will receive attractive Pan Pacific vouchers at the door.
- Those who want to lounge-out their weekend can enjoy a free manicure or pedicure at the same time.
- Kids Corner : our attendants will be on hand to entertain your children with story-telling, painting and drawing contests.
- Food, Glorious Food : to top it all off, you can also rest your feet and fill your stomach at the café, with affordable local yummies such as laksa, beehoon, fishballs, etc. Drooling yet?
"Organising yet another event within the year is just StarHub’s way of thanking our customers for their overwhelming response and support for us. We are also opening this event up to non-StarHub customers as well, to allow them to experience the value and innovation that comes naturally with a StarHub lifestyle. We want to welcome one and all to enjoy, to experience, and simply, to be," Mr Lai continued.
- End -