Terms & Conditions - WeChat Plans
- WeChat Plan is applicable to StarHub Happy Prepaid voice SIMs and applies to messages, images, video clips and voice messages that are sent from Singapore only.
- Data roaming charges apply when WeChat application is used via an overseas operator network.
- The WeChat plan does not cover the data charges incurred when downloading the WeChat application, video call and 3rd party services such as location based services.
- WeChat Plan validity will be according to the plan that was activated. Example: if customer activates at 13:00 hrs, the plan will expire at 23:59 hrs the following day.
- All WeChat plans are auto-renewed upon expiry unless otherwise stated.
- Fair usage policy of 1 GB/day applies.
- StarHub reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate any usage abuse of the WeChat Plan. All prices quoted are inclusive of GST.
- The rates quoted are valid until such date and time as StarHub may determine. The service is also subject to StarHub’s General Terms & Conditions at Legal Notices & Terms.
- StarHub reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions (including pricing) at its absolute discretion and without notice. Use of the Service will constitute acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and the amendments thereof.