Terms & Conditions - Voice over WiFi
- The use of the StarHub Mobile Services are subject to StarHub's Consumer General Terms & Conditions, Service Specific Terms & Conditions, and any other terms and conditions that you and we may have agreed to from time to time. You may view our terms and conditions at Legal Notices & Terms.
- Under this section, “Services” refers to our voice calls over a wireless network, known simply as VoWIFI.
- The Services are available free of charge to all active (not suspended) postpaid mobile subscribers; however, talktime will be utilized and deducted from your mobile plan/bundle. You acknowledge and agree that our ability to provide the Services without charge is based on our limited warranty, disclaimer and limitation of liability as set out in the Terms.
- The Services will allow you to switch from our mobile Network to available logged-in wireless network or hotspots (“WIFI”). This will result in better coverage when you make voice calls. For example, the Services will allow you to make high definition voice calls in places of restricted or no mobile Network coverage.
- In order to use the Services, you must first:
- use an approved mobile device, as may be notified by us from time to time;
- be on a StarHub 4G mobile plan activated with HD Voice+
- activate, enable or turn on the WIFI calling feature on your approved mobile device; and
- successfully log on to WIFI.
If you do not do all of the above, you will not be able to use the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that WIFI is not provided by us and therefore falls outside our responsibility and control. You shall abide by all terms and conditions in connection with your use of WIFI.
- This clause is without prejudice to the Terms. Due to the nature of the Services and WIFI, we are unable to guarantee that the Service will always be available, continuous, uninterrupted and/or error-free. This is because the Services are, amongst other factors, dependent on the device (including its functionality/capability, compatibility, condition, operation) and WIFI (including its availability, coverage, capacity, functionality/capability, strength etc). As such, the Services are available on an “as is” and “as available” basis without representations or warranties of any kind. We do not warrant that the Services are fault free, secure or fit for your particular transaction. At all times, you shall assume all responsibility and risk in connection with the use of the Services. We will not be responsible for any losses of any kind.
- We reserve the right to suspend, terminate/withdraw or modify the Services at our absolute discretion.
- We also reserve the right to amend any of these terms & conditions at any time at our absolute discretion.