Terms & Conditions – Service Specific – Visual Interactive Voice Response (VIVR)
- Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. These Terms & Conditions are to be read together with our prevailing Legal Notices & Terms and General Terms & Conditions available at Legal Notices & Terms and incorporated by reference. Should there be any inconsistency between these Terms & Conditions and the General Terms & Conditions, the former shall take precedence and prevail.
- If you do not accept any of these Terms & Conditions, please do not use the Visual VIVR in any manner. We may at any time revise these Terms & Conditions by updating this version. Please therefore visit this webpage periodically to determine any changes to these Terms & Conditions.
- In order to use the VIVR of our customer service support, you must acquire at your cost your own hardware, along with data connectivity that will support the VIVR. You may incur internet data charges and call cost when using the VIVR.
- You agree that the VIVR will be automatically linked to My StarHub App or any other apps as may be determined by us from time to time.
- You must have downloaded and installed My StarHub App on your mobile device or any other apps as may be determined by us from time to time.
- If you choose to activate the VIVR appearing on your mobile device, you agree that My StarHub App or any other apps as may be determined by us from time to time will be launched from your mobile or web browser.
- By using the VIVR, you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you select the VIVR.
- We may from time to time withdraw, suspend, change or terminate any part or whole of the VIVR at our discretion (for example, without limitation, as part of planned maintenance, trouble-shooting or upgrades). We endeavour, where reasonably practicable, to give you reasonable advance notice of such changes. We will notify you of such changes through written notice, electronic mail, our bill, our website or such other form as we may deem appropriate. You agree that the display of the revised Terms & Conditions on our website will constitute notice of the changes. Your continued use of the VIVR will constitute acceptance of the changes and this Agreement.