Terms & Conditions - Swap Set-Top Boxes
- Set-top box swap is applicable to active residential StarHub TV customers who are:
- subscribing to a minimum of 3 Basic Groups; and
- do not have outstanding balance due to StarHub.
- Not applicable to commercial customers, or DTTV customers.
- Fibre TV Set-Top Box swap is strictly by installation only.
- At point of swap, charges will apply for non-return of remote control, smart card, RCA cable and/or power cord.
- Upon service activation, customers will be billed the monthly fee of $14.98/$8.56/$6.42 for HubStation HD/HubStation/HD Interactive/Fibre TV Set-Top Box used as main outlet and $23.54/$17.12/$14.98 for HubStation HD/HubStation/HD Interactive/Fibre TV Set-Top Box used as additional outlet.
- In the event of a dispute, a customer's entitlement to sign up for the promotion is subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub. The use of StarHub TV services is also subject to StarHub's Terms & Conditions for Info-communications Services and Service Specific Terms & Conditions for StarHub TV.
- StarHub reserves the right to revise any of these Terms & Conditions (including pricing plans) at its discretion without prior notice. Subscription to this promotion and continued use of StarHub TV services will constitute acceptance of these Terms & Conditions (including revisions thereof).