Terms & Conditions - Porting of StarHub Mobile Prepaid Service to StarHub Mobile Postpaid Service (“Porting Service”)
- Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, only the registered account holder of the StarHub Prepaid mobile service is entitled to register for the Porting Service.
- Customers whose prepaid mobile services have not been terminated or suspended are eligible for the Porting Service. The Porting Service is not applicable for corporate pre-paid mobile service customers or to StarHub postpaid mobile services registered under a BRN account.
StarHub Prepaid mobile customers with expired Prepaid SIM cards will also not be eligible for the Porting Service.
- In the event that a person who is not the registered account holder (but holds a mobile service number registered to a particular StarHub Mobile Prepaid service account holder) wishes to sign up for the Porting Service, he/she must obtain a Letter of Authorisation from the aforesaid registered StarHub Mobile Prepaid service account holder prior to registering for the Porting Service.
- A customer who wants to port his mobile service number from StarHub Mobile Prepaid service to StarHub Mobile Postpaid service will need produce the following documents:
- For Singaporeans/ PR: NRIC, SAF11B, SPF11B or SCDF11B
- For Foreign Workers: Work Permit Identification Cards (issued from 3 May 1999), Employment Pass, Passport
- Where paragraph 3 above is applicable, the following documents must also be presented:
- Letter of Authorization from the registered account holder; and
- Copy of the NRIC/ FIN Pass/ Passport of the registered account holder.
- Existing credits and VAS (Value Added Services) on the StarHub Prepaid SIM will be forfeited and/or terminated upon porting to a StarHub Postpaid Mobile service line. Transfers of balance prepaid credits from the StarHub Prepaid Mobile service line will not be permitted.
- StarHub Mobile Prepaid Customers who have registered for the Porting Service will not be able to cancel their request.
- In the event of any dispute, StarHub’s decision shall prevail.
- StarHub’s General Terms & Conditions, any applicable Service Specific Terms & Conditions and all such other terms that may be accepted by you shall apply (collectively “Terms & Conditions”). You may refer to Legal Notices & Terms for the applicable Terms & Conditions.
- We may revise these Terms & Conditions from time to time and your use and/or continued use of StarHub services shall constitute acceptance of the same.