Terms & Conditions - Platinum Club
- Enrolment to the Platinum Club programme is open to selected StarHub residential customers and is strictly by exclusive invitation from StarHub. Residential customers invited by StarHub to enroll to the Platinum Club programme shall be referred to as a "Platinum Club member".
- StarHub has sole and absolute discretion to determine enrolment to the Platinum Club programme by StarHub residential customers. Among other factors, enrolment will be based on residential customers with a valid NRIC/FIN who are:
- Subscribing to at least one of following StarHub services: post-paid Mobile, TV, Home Broadband services; and
- Achieving a minimun monthly expenditure of at least S$350 for a consecutive 6-month period.
- "Monthly expenditure" as referred to in paragraph 2.2 means recurring expenditure on the StarHub service(s) as reflected in the monthly invoice issued by StarHub to residential customers and excludes ad-hoc charges such as:
- Goods and Services Tax;
- Bill reminder fees;
- Waivers made due to bill adjustments; and
- All penalty related charges relating to downgrading or termination of service(s) such as Early Termination Charge (ETC), One-Time Charges (OTC) and Other Credits and Charges (OCC).
- Person(s) residing with a Platinum Club member and using the same service address as such Platinum Club member to subscribe for StarHub service(s) will be automatically invited for enrolment to the Platinum Club programme together with such Platinum Club member, and shall hereinafter be referred to as a "Platinum Club family member".
- A Platinum Club member's and Platinum Club family member's membership to the Platinum Club programme is valid for one calendar year from the date of StarHub's invitation, subject to renewal.
- The StarHub service(s) which Platinum Club members and Platinum Club family members subscribed to must be active at all times during the membership period.
- For a Platinum Club family member to maintain his/her membership to the Platinum Club programme, he/she must maintain the same service address as the relevant Platinum Club member at all times during the membership period.
- As a condition for enrolment to the Platinum Club programme, a Platinum Club member and/or a Platinum Club family member consents to StarHub collecting, using and disclosing his/her personal data (which includes information on his/her monthly expenditures on StarHub services) for the purposes reasonably required by StarHub to provide the privileges and benefits, and determine his/her continued eligibility for renewal under the Platinum Club programme. The Platinum Club member and/or Platinum Club family member confirms that he/she has read and understood the StarHub Personal Data Protection Policy, which may be found at www.starhub.com/pdpp.
- Enrolment to the Platinum Club programme is not applicable to StarHub business customers, customers on any corporate or special bulk schemes and/or StarHub employees.
- Membership to the Platinum Club programme and all privileges and benefits there under are not transferable.
- Fee waiver for any Value Added Service activation, installation*, service call or delivery service.
*Free Installation does not include cabling installation.
- 8-day mobile exchange service* at selected StarHub Shops (Nex, Plaza Singapura, Tampines Mall & VivoCity).
*This is valid for only handphones with manufacturer defect are eligible for exchange. Request for handphone exchange due to abuse, negligence or other causes by the member will not be accepted. Exchange is not applicable for iPhone and iPad.
- Priority invitation to experience new StarHub services*.
*The StarHub services is subject to selected services, availability and shall be at StarHub sole discretion.
- StarHub shall not be liable in any circumstances for any losses, expenses, damages, claims, liabilities or costs suffered or incurred by any Platinum Club member and/or Platinum Club family member arising out of or in connection with his/her membership to the Platinum Club programme.
- StarHub makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the benefits and privileges conferred under the Platinum Club programme.
- Platinum Club members and Platinum Club family members may visit www.starhub.com/platinumclub for a list of the privileges and benefits conferred under the Platinum Club programme at the time.
- StarHub's decision on all matters relating to Platinum Club programme (including, without limitation, a customer's eligibility to enroll in the Platinum Club programme) shall be final and conclusive.
- StarHub reserves the right to amend the above Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice. Enjoyment of the privileges and benefits conferred under the Platinum Club programme by a Platinum Club member and a Platinum Club family member will constitute his/her acceptance of the above Terms & Conditions and any amendments thereof.
- All of StarHub's Service Specific Terms & Conditions and the General Terms & Conditions, which can be found at Legal Notices & Terms, shall apply.