Terms & Conditions - Inflight Connectivity
1. Price stated is applicable for International Roaming subscribers. For Pay-As-You-Roam subscribers, a 20% surcharge applies.
2. Inflight Connectivity service is not available for StarHub Prepaid mobile customers.
3. The data session will end at 23:59hr Singapore Time.
4. For MultiSIM customers, roaming data usages will be billed and charged separately for each SIM card.
5. The daily unlimited data roam usage under the promotion is to be used for personal and non-commercial purpose only, subject to the Fair Use Policy which refers to normal and reasonable use of the Services. For example, an ‘unlimited data plan’ shall only apply to normal surfing and emailing and not other types of use, including but not limited to, video streaming, YouTube viewing, hot spotting, tethering as a dongle etc. If your usage exceeds the recommended Fair Use Policy within a day as determined by us in our absolute discretion, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict (for example, impose a ‘speed limit’ on your usage) or terminate your access to the Services without any notice to you until the end of the affected day and/or impose our prevailing rates for such excess usage.
You acknowledge and agree that such Fair Use Policy is necessary to ensure consistent and acceptable use of the Services and Network by all of our customers. If StarHub, in its sole discretion, determines that customer's data usage is in excess of the fair usage, StarHub may, without any notification and liability to customer, suspend, restrict and/or terminate customer's access to the data roaming service.
6. StarHub Consumer / Business General Terms & Conditions, the applicable Service Specific Terms & Conditions and any other terms and conditions that you and we may have agreed to from time to time shall apply. You may view our terms and conditions at http://www.starhub.com.
7. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between any provision of these Terms & Conditions, and the Consumer / Business General Terms & Conditions, the documents shall be construed in the following order of precedence:
7.1 these Terms & Conditions; and
7.2 Consumer / Business General Terms and Conditions.
8 We reserve the right to revise any of these Terms & Conditions at our sole discretion without prior notice. Your use of the Maritime Connectivity services shall constitute acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and the amendments thereof.