Terms & Conditions – HomeHub Go Mobile Plans
General – HomeHub Go
If there is any conflict or inconsistency between any provision of these Promotion Terms & Conditions, the General Consumer Terms & Conditions and Service Specific Terms & Conditions for HomeHub Go 15 Plan, the documents shall be construed in the following order of precedence:
o Promotion Terms & Conditions;
o Service Specific Terms & Conditions for HomeHub;
o Service Specific Terms & Conditions for Mobile; and
o General Consumer Terms & Conditions.
Eligibility and Service Requirements
· You may sign up for the HomeHub Go 15 mobile plan if you are a subscriber of any of the HomeHub Go 1Gbps, HomeHub 100, HomeHub 500 or HomeHub 1000 plans (collectively, “HomeHub plans”).
· You may sign up for the HomeHub Go 15 mobile plan at the time when you initially subscribe to HomeHub plan or after your HomeHub plan is activated. However, you would not be able to subscribe to the HomeHub Go 15 mobile plan in the period between the time of the initial subscription and activation of the HomeHub plan.
· You must use the same billing account that you have used for the HomeHub plan to subscribe to the HomeHub Go 15 mobile plan. If not, the HomeHub Go 15 mobile plan will be automatically changed to the S plan without further notice or reference to you, and the monthly subscription charge of the S plan will apply. If there is any contract linked to the HomeHub Go 15 mobile plan, then that contract shall continue. If the S plan is not available, we reserve the right to change your HomeHub Go 15 mobile plan to the nearest equivalent plan, the specifics of which may vary from the S plan. Up-to-date information of the new plan can be found on StarHub’s website at www.starhub.com.
· If your subscription to any HomeHub plan is unsuccessful because the home broadband installation is not possible or is delayed for more than 3 months, then your HomeHub Go 15 mobile plan will change to the S plan and your mobile contract will be deemed to have commenced from the date of your first subscription. If the S plan is not available, we reserve the right to change your HomeHub Go 15 mobile plan to the nearest equivalent plan, the specifics of which may vary from the S plan. Up-to-date information of the new plan can be found on StarHub’s website at www.starhub.com.
Hub Club Membership
· Each HomeHub Go 15 mobile plan that you subscribe for will be counted towards your entitlement for the Hub Club membership and the Hub Club Mobile Discount. The Hub Club terms and conditions apply.
· Waiver of $200 from the early mobile re-contract fee of $300 is only applicable to one mobile line (that is registered under a Hub Club member’s NRIC/FIN) every 12 months. This is provided are no outstanding balances and the mobile line for which the waiver is sought must be in active use for at least 12 months.
· Prevailing local mobile excess charges apply. Please refer to Mobile Voice Plan Consumer Terms & Conditions for further details.
· You must purchase an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus from StarHub on a 24-month mobile voice contract from 16 September 2016 and bring in the handset for upgrade to the next Eligible New Device before 31 October 2018.
· At point of upgrade, you must have completed at least 12 full months of your 24 month service contract and you must be eligible for recontract.
· The Eligible StarHub 12Up Device must be in good working condition.
· For full list of Eligible New / StarHub 12Up Devices and Terms and Conditions, please refer to www.starhub.com/12up-tnc