Terms & Conditions – HomeHub Go SurfHub 15 Add-on Mobile Plans
If there is any conflict or inconsistency between any provision of these Promotion Terms & Conditions, the General Consumer Terms & Conditions and Service Specific Terms & Conditions for HomeHub Go 1Gbps Plan, the documents shall be construed in the following order of precedence:
- Promotion Terms & Conditions;
- Service Specific Terms & Conditions for HomeHub Go 1Gbps Plan; and
- General Consumer Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility and Service Requirements
- HomeHub Go SurfHub 15 Add-on mobile line (additional mobile line) is available to HomeHub Go 1Gbps (bundle plan) subscribers only.
- Your HomeHub Go SurfHub 15 Add-on mobile line(s) must be in the same billing account as your HomeHub Go 1Gbps. If your use of the HomeHub Go 1Gbps billing account ceases, then all HomeHub Go SurfHub 15 Add-on mobile lines will be changed to 4G 4 Mobile plans and the prevailing monthly subscription charge for 4G 4 plans will apply. If there is any contract linked to the mobile line, then that contract shall continue.
- You are eligible to subscribe to HomeHub Go SurfHub 15 Add-on mobile plans at the time when you initially subscribe to HomeHub Go 1Gbps or after your HomeHub Go 1Gbps plan is active. Subscriptions to HomeHub Go SurfHub 15 Add-on mobile plans are not available between your initial subscription to HomeHub Go 1Gbps and your activation of your HomeHub Go 1Gbps Plan.
- You are eligible to re-contract your HomeHub Go SurfHub 15 Add-on mobile line after completing 12 months of your contract. An Early Recontract Fee of $300 will be applicable if you choose to recontract between the 13th to 20th months of your current contract.
- Hub Club Membership
- Each HomeHub Go SurfHub 15 Add-on mobile line is counted towards your entitlement for the Hub Club Mobile Discount and Hub Club Mobile Discount can be used to offset against the monthly subscription of the HomeHub Go SurfHub 15 Add-on mobile line.
- Waiver of $200 from the early mobile re-contract fee of $300 is only applicable to one mobile line (that is registered under a Hub Club member’s NRIC/FIN) every 12 months. This is provided that there are no outstanding balances and the mobile line for which the waiver is sought must be in active use for at least 12 months.
- Other Charges
- Prevailing local mobile excess charges apply. Please refer to Mobile Voice Plan Consumer Terms & Conditions for further details.