Terms & Conditions - Facebook For Feature Phones
- Facebook for feature phones is only available to all StarHub postpaid and prepaid subscribers with supported handset.
- Facebook for feature phones is accessing Facebook using a Java based App. It will consist of all the main Facebook features including newsfeed, messages, friend search, and photos.
- Facebook App for feature phones is free of charge for all prepaid Happy Stars user. Usual data charges apply for StarHub Mobile postpaid and prepaid customers who use Facebook for feature phones app to access.
- If the subscribers choose to browse videos or any 3rd party sites or links which are not zero-rated, the subscribers shall be charged with the usual data charges as according to their current data plans.
- It must be emphasised that Facebook for feature phones provided by StarHub is free with no data charges for Happy Stars customers. Data or usage charges may apply for any 3rd party app which allows access to Facebook.
- Facebook for feature phones is provided with the sole intention of giving the subscribers an opportunity to try out the service for free and to encourage users to use data on their phones as a way of education and awareness of the social networking facility. It is not intended to mislead subscribers in thinking that all Facebook sites are free on the mobile. The subscribers agree that the usual data charges shall apply if they are trying to browse beyond the Facebook Zero App scope provided above.
- StarHub reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at its absolute discretion and without notice. Use of the Service will constitute acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and the amendments thereof.