Terms & Conditions - DataTravel Unlimited
- This Promotion and the use of mobile data and roaming services are subject to StarHub's General Consumer Terms & Conditions, and any other terms and conditions that you and we may have agreed to from time to time. You may view our terms and conditions at Legal Notices & Terms.
- StarHub Mobile postpaid customers who subscribe to either International Roaming or Pay-As-You-Roam service are eligible for this Promotion. For customers who have subscribed to RoamEasy Daily Plan, RoamEasy Monthly Plan and BlackBerry Unlimited DataRoam VAS, these Plans/VAS will take precedence over this Promotion.
- A 20% surcharge applies on top of prevailing rates for Pay-As-You-Roam subscribers.
- The daily capped data charges are applicable on a per country/destination basis. For example, if a customer used data roaming services in Japan and Hong Kong on the same day, he will be billed and charged $25 per day for data roaming on Japan and $19 per day for data roaming on Hong Kong.
- The capped data charges are applicable on a daily basis and will be reset automatically each day at 23:59hr, Singapore Time. A new data roaming daily capped charge will apply thereafter.
- For MultiSIM customers, roaming data usages will be billed and charged separately for each SIM card. For example, if a customer uses both SIM cards for data roaming on the same day on Malaysia and incurred 10MB data usage for each SIM card, he will be billed and charged $19 per day for each SIM card.
- The Promotion is intended for personal and non-commercial purpose only, and is subject to our fair use policy set out in our General Consumer Terms & Conditions. If StarHub, in its sole discretion, determines that customer's data usage is in excess of the fair usage, StarHub may, without any notification and liability to customer, suspend, restrict and/or terminate customer's access to the data roaming services.
- StarHub may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Usage or continued usage of the DataTravel Unlimited Promotion shall constitute your acceptance of the terms.