Terms & Conditions - DataRoam Daily Unlimited Promotion
- This Promotion and the use of mobile data and roaming services are subject to StarHub's General Consumer Terms & Conditions, and any other terms and conditions that you and we may have agreed to from time to time. You may view our terms and conditions at Legal Notices & Terms.
- StarHub Mobile postpaid customers who subscribe to either International Roaming or Pay-As-You-Roam service are eligible for this Promotion. For customers who have subscribed to RoamEasy Daily Plan, RoamEasy Monthly Plan, DataRoam Monthly Plans (DataRoam 10MB, DataRoam 20MB, DataRoam 40MB, DataRoam 100MB) and BlackBerry Unlimited DataRoam VAS, these Plans/VAS will take precedence over this Promotion.
- Eligible customers need to log onto the designated preferred roaming operators in the designated countries/destinations to enjoy the Promotion. A 20% surcharge applies on top of prevailing rates for Pay-As-You-Roam subscribers.
- This Promotion applies only to the designated preferred roaming operators in the designated countries/destinations listed at www.starhub.com/roaming. StarHub reserves the right to revise and/or amend the list of designated preferred roaming operators without prior notice. Prevailing standard data roam rates apply for roaming operators not included under this Promotion.
- The daily capped data charges are applicable on a per country/destination basis for the designated preferred roaming operators. For example, if a customer used data roaming services on Japan’s DoCoMo and Hong Kong Hutchison’s networks on the same day and incurred 10MB data usage on each roaming operator, he will be billed and charged $25 per day for data roaming on Japan’s DoCoMo and $19 per day for data roaming on Hong Kong Hutchison.
- The capped data charges are applicable on a daily basis and will be reset automatically each day at 23:59hr, Singapore Time. A new data roaming daily capped charge will apply thereafter.
- For MultiSIM customers, roaming data usages will be billed and charged separately for each SIM card. For example, if a customer uses both SIM cards for data roaming on the same day on Malaysia DiGi’s network and incurred 10MB data usage for each SIM card, he will be billed and charged $19 per day for each SIM card.
- The Promotion is intended for personal and non-commercial purpose only, and is subject to our fair use policy set out in our General Consumer Terms & Conditions. If StarHub, in its sole discretion, determines that customer's data usage is in excess of the fair usage, StarHub may, without any notification and liability to customer, suspend, restrict and/or terminate customer's access to the data roaming services.
- StarHub may amend these terms and conditions (including without limitation to pricing and the list of designated preferred roaming operators) from time to time. Usage or continued usage of the DataRoam Daily Unlimited Promotion shall constitute your acceptance of the terms.