Terms & Conditions - BlackBerry® Unlimited DataRoam Value-Added Service
- BlackBerry® Unlimited DataRoam Value-added Service (VAS) is applicable to roaming data usage via BlackBerry® APN only. Video Streaming, Mobile Hotspot and Gee Portal traffic are NOT transmitted via BlackBerry® APN.
- BlackBerry® Unlimited DataRoam VAS is not applicable for BlackBerry® 10 smartphones. Mobile data on BlackBerry® 10 smartphones are NOT transmitted via BlackBerry® APN.
- BlackBerry® Unlimited DataRoam VAS is applicable to customers who is subscribing to a mobile voice line with BlackBerry® VAS or BlackBerry® DataPack and International Roaming service.
- BlackBerry® Unlimited DataRoam VAS is applicable to designated roaming operators in 28 destinations listed in the table. Prevailing roaming data charges apply if customers logged on to a roaming operator not within the listing. StarHub reserves the rights to amend the list of roaming operators and countries without prior notice.
- BlackBerry® Unlimited DataRoam VAS Monthly Subscription of $72 will not be pro-rated upon activation and deactivation of the VAS. For example, when customer activates the BlackBerry® Unlimited DataRoam Plan on 12 June 2011 and his next bill cycle is on 1 July 2011, he will be charged a $72 Monthly Subscription from 12 to 30 June 2011. On 1 July 2011, he will be charged $72 Monthly Subscription for 1 July to 31 July. If he deactivates BlackBerry® Unlimited DataRoam Plan on 16 July or anytime before the next billing cycle, there will be no refund for the $72 Monthly Subscription.
- BlackBerry® Unlimited DataRoam VAS subscription is subjected to StarHub’s General Terms & Conditions and Mobile Service Specific Terms & Conditions.